The #1 Reason to List Your House for Sale NOW!If you are debating whether or not to list your house for sale this year, here is the #1 reason not to wait!Buyer Demand Continues to Outpace the
Budget Projects With Big Value
Not all home improvement projects are created equal. Some renovations may cost a lot but not add significant value to your home. This list goes in the opposite direction: Here are some inexpensive home improvement projects that will not only increase your enjoyment of your home, but will also increase the home’s value.
1. High quality ceiling fans: In a recent National Association of Home Builders survey, ceiling fans ranked No. 1 as the most-wanted decorative item. If your ceiling fans are outdated, replace them with something in the $400 range—it’ll make a big difference when it’s time to sell.
2. Trees: Mature trees can be worth as much as $10,000 toward the value of your home. Trees also protect your home from the elements and prevent erosion.
3. Energy efficiency: Buyers are increasingly interested in saving energy, so any efficiency update is worthwhile. Switching from a wood to gas fireplace is a great start.
4. Outdoor lighting: Exterior lighting is great for highlighting the accents of your home, and you can typically expect a 50 percent return on investment.
5. Molding: You can finish a room with crown molding or railing for as little as $1.50 per foot if you take a DIY approach, and it’s extremely desirable among prospective buyers.
I began my Real Estate Career in 1998. My husband, Mark, is a residential builder and needed a Real Estate Agent to list his homes - and who better to do that for him! I specialize in Residential, Vac....
Latest Blog Posts
Listed below are some "Quick Links" that show you specific lists of potential "Propertunities" In St Clair County!!!!If you're looking for a great deal on a home or investment property in the