Working from home can be a challenge, especially when you’re not used to it. There are a lot of distractions that can interfere with your work, sometimes causing you to get so off track that
The Log Home - Residential Style Guide
Zach Lowe's Residential Style Guide: A brief guide to residential architecture styles. Example photos provided below.
Common Features & Facts
- Most often built with tall, coniferous trees
- Pine and Spruce
- The type of logs used vary based on owner preference as well as what is readily available in the surrounding area
- Interior and exterior design will also vary from home to home as these large homes are often built to spec
- A staple of these large wood homes are floor to ceiling windows to allow as much natural light as possible
- Roof is often similar to that of a conventional home, or will have a steep pitch
- Not to be mistaken with the more rustic “log cabin” the log home is a much larger and contemporary take on the “log cabin”
View this post on Instagram
The Log Home. Would you want to live in a log home? Spring is upon us and the market is heating up! If you have questions about moving let me know, I love answering your questions! Website is in my bio for current housing inventory! . . . . #homestyles #homesohard #homebuyingtips #loghomes #upnorthmichigan #cottages #metrodetroitrealestate #realtyexecutives #zachlowesstyleguide
Hello! My name is Zach Lowe, I am a full time Realtor with Realty Executives Home Towne (Shelby Twp). I proudly serve the metro- Detroit area! Real Estate is not just a job to me but a passion. It's a....