Today is my oldest child’s 14th birthday. It sounds "cringy”, but it is true what they say, the days are long, but the years are fast. 14 years of snotty noses, sick tummies, tears,
Tasty Tuesday Open Face Chicken Egg rolls
Dated: May 10 2022
When I have some extra time, I love to cook for my family. We try to eat healthy. We don't do cane/beet sugar. All the sweeteners in our house are Stevia/Monk Fruit etc.
Sometimes when I try something new it turns out amazing, other times it turns out garbage and in the trash!
One of the newest main course dishes on rotation is Open Face Chicken egg rolls. So quick and easy! Give it a try, we like it with red pepper flakes but if your not into the heat you can always make it without.
- 1 pound chicken thighs- cut into chunks
- 7 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (I use way more)
- 1 tbsp ginger (I buy it in a tube)
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 cup green onions (I always forget these)
- Optional heat- red pepper flakes to your liking.
- Cook Chicken thigh chunks through and remove from pan.
- In pan add- garlic, ginger, soy sauce and coleslaw mix, Pepper flakes. Add chicken and stir together
- Cover and let cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Top with green onions and enjoy!
Quick easy and delicious! I hope you give it a try!
Real Estate is my passion, it is more than just listing houses, showing homes and earning a commission. It is meeting new people, seeing new designs, discovering new neighborhoods. Every client is dif....
Latest Blog Posts
https://www.fox2detroit.com/video/1044769Some Data Provide by Realcomp MLS:· 2022 February average Sales Price 270,049 Up +12.3% from 2021 (IS THIS